Your safety is our priority
Aerials and Circus Arts are an inherently high risk activity, your safety is your responsibility. We would love for you to practice Aerials for years to come, look after yourself, check all equipment each time it is used.
Here are some of our recommendations on how best to care for your equipment and be proactive with your safety:
Check your equipment before every use for damage and to ensure correct rigging, discontinue use immediately if damaged.
Ensure you understand and get professional advice regarding weight limits and max load on products.
We always recommend your Aerial Equipment to be hung professionally.
Avoid using it in direct sunlight, this may weaken the fabric with prolonged exposure.
Do not leave any product in adverse weather, always pack away indoors in the dry after use.
We advise to not wear jewellery, zips, hair clips, or any item that may tear the fabrics. If this occurs, discontinue use.
If you notice damage to rigging hardware immediately discontinue use.
- We advise replacing all Apparatus and Hardware every 2 years or 300 hours to ensure safety regardless of their condition or immediately when damage occurs.
Load RatingsMost of our products are EN certified, the rest has been load/strength tested by us or our suppliers. We take no liability/responsibility for the load capacity of any of our products, or their failure through responsible or irresponsible operation.
- Steel Carabiners - MBS 2500kg - WLL 175kg
- Aluminum Swivel - MBS 3500kg - WLL 250kg
- 100cm Nylon sling - MBS 2500kg - WLL 175kg
- Daisy Chain - MBS 1000kg End to End and 250kg per Loop
- Padded Round Sling - MBS 14000kg - WLL 2000kg
- CT Cheese Plate - MBS 3000kg - WLL 600kg
- Nylon Tricot Fabric - MBS 2800kg - WLL 200kg
- Figure 8 - MBS 2500kg - WLL 175kg
- Steel O Ring - MBS 5000kg - WLL 350kg
MBS: Minimum Breaking Strength
WLL: Working Load Limit
The usage and application of products will vary their load capacities from their respective ratings (as an example: knots in fabric will reduce its load capacity). Please understand that load ratings are supplied to the best of our ability and are given in good faith. Ensure you know your weight, the dynamic forces affecting the equipment and the products breaking load before use. Your safety is of utmost importance. We do not recommend using/loading the products with more than one person unless specifically specified. Check all equipment each time it is used.
Our equipment is load tested locally, please contact us if you would like more information.